The Costume Designer(s) collaborates with the Director but is responsible to the Producer.
Early in the Process:
- Collaborate with Director on establishing designs for costumes.
- The Costume Designer(s) collaborate together to create costumes.
- Costume Designer meets with cast members to determine costume requirements.
- The Costume Designer arranges to repair and clean costumes during the run.
- Attend rehearsals as needed.
- Attend tech and dress rehearsal to finalize costume requirements.
After the Run:
Supervise return of borrowed costumes and accessories.